• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

camaroracer214

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mods...not sure this is the right place, but if it isn't can you please move it.

As most of you know, Hurricane Ike just pounded the Texas coastline. A lot of people are without power and water. Some places are flooded or badly wind damage and others are perfectly fine. I am fortunate in that I have regained both water (although pressure is very low) and electricity. My tank didn't suffer any losses, but I fear for others in this area of Texas.

I am located in Baytown, Tx and I have power and water to spare. If anyone needs help or needs me to house any fish or corals for the time being I will gladly do so. Also, if there is anyone else who has power or a generator that can house livestock for others less fortunate, please announce so on here. I fear that many tanks in the are will be without power for several days, if not weeks more. So, I urge you to help your fellow reefers and lend a helping hand.

Also, there are several posts on Marshreef.com regarding local power outages and others willing to help.

Brandon Klaus
832-262-1294...feel free to call if you need help, but I must warn you I'm low on gasoline and can't travel too far, if at all, and I can't find any open gas stations within brief driving distance.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: