ReefBiologic

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone used the Instant Algae product before? How about their Rotifers? I am very interested in their new product that is supposed to be more cost efficient and better suited to coral specific needs? Just wanted to know what kind of results from REAL hobbyists are getting and just don't want the marketing fluff from the company. I have been using DT's and my various tanks are getting along fine but I haven't seen any conclusive growth evidence. I am going to do a side by side comparison and I will post if anyone cares to read it my findings. I just hope not to duplicate any other efforts in this area. I have read Sanjay's articles as well as Toonen. (Seems he likes the product I am describing above)All good tank husbandry aside and since most if not all my corals are farmed and photosynthetic (99% or so) I believe they all will benefit from various types of foods. The question is which product?!!!!! Let me know what you think. Seems that DT's is the resident champ though.

Check here for background: www.instant-algae.com

Paul
Reef Biologic

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: