ScorpionSys

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I had 150 watt 14000K HQI Ushio pictured here they are 8 months old so not operating at 100% They are $60 each

014_410034.jpg

I just bought 2 bulbs on Ebay for $47 including shipping thats like 22 bucks a bulb The brand is Pulsrite and they are also 150w HQI 14000kand they look great so far. I figure even if they only last 6 months I am still saving money

001_663513.jpg

sharkbait69

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
they are not the best MH bulbs i have used, but they get the job done. The temp is a little lower then what they are spect out at. I used the 20k bulbs with ice cap ballast.
they seem to fall out of par faster also. 5 months in the lux numbers start to drop.

the seller i got them from was out of PA i think philli if i remember correctly.

petraio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I have purchased 3 Bulbs from this company 250 Watts 14000k on my Aqua medic pendants with magnetic ballast and they were auk after break in hours they turned very bright and yellow!! they started to flickering about 2 months they did replace one bulb at first then when my second one also went out i did not bother cause of the color spectrum being to yellow! I think these are worth it if You have an electronic ballast!! as magnetic over drivers bulbs!! trying Current now for first time and they are very Good on Magnetic ballast!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: