yznhmr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok i dont know S#$T about statistics, but i thought this was a REEF discussion board.. take that math BS to a diff board, and quit wasting our time with stuff with nothing to do with REEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_mad.gif

jdeets

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uhhhh--the last time I checked this was a REEFS board. It's not a MATH or STATISTICS board. Who gives a crap if the population is or is not normally distributed? Most people here don't care diddly-squat.

So give it a rest already!

reefworm

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
clkohly,
You beat me to it! I love that line - I use it in my govt and econ classes when discussing campaign speeches and promises
icon_razz.gif

Another one that makes the same point:
"Figures don't lie, but lies can figure."

. <-
universe before the big bang [actual size]

[ July 30, 2001: Message edited by: reefworm ]

VegasDealr

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll just be completely honest here. I am only of average intelligence, and most of that has been depleated due to a particular herb that I love so much. Thank goodness we have all you intellectual authorities and mathmaticians on here. Where would we be at REEFS.ORG without a good debate about statistics. If you have 10 people, two men and eight beautiful naked women.. You've got two happy happy guys. I figured that out all my myself without even a bachelors degree. Love the eggheads.

VegasDealr

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: