hans1976

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those that may not have seen it, we are holding a Conferenc on April 13. We have several great speakers including Adam Blundell, Joe Burger and James Fatherree. At the end of the day, we will have a big raffle. Admission is only $25 and includes lunch.

The conference is in central Connecticut, makes it an easy drive from anywhere. For more details, go to CTARS Conference

Also, stay tuned, CTARS will be holding a meeting down in the Derby area in the near future. Watch the CTARS site for more details.

hans1976

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Conference Update

I have heard a lot of people are interested in coming, but they just haven't gotten around to signing up. So as an added enticement, everyone that has signed up by Feb 15th will be eligible for a $25 Petsolution Gift Certificate (to be picked up at the conference).

If you signed up for 2, you will have 2 entries. If you don't have Paypal, but do have a credit card, send me an email at "newsletter @ ctars . org" (remove the spaces) with your email address. I will send you a Paypal bill that you can pay with your credit card.

How is that for making it easy?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: