Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
With only a few days until this year's FFM at the school I thought I would send along a quick update. There will be over 20 "vendors" ranging from big name stores (ex. Unique Corals) to hobbyists who just grow nice stuff at home. The vendors come from all over inlcuding VT, CT, MA, RI, NY. There looks to be an even better diversity that last year and those of you who have been in the past will be suprised at how much it has grown for this year. I threw a few pics of my stuff below, and a few from some of the hobbyists who will be there, not to sell, but just to show the type of stuff you should see for the day (and then quite a bit!).
DSCF6721.jpg

Acan-1.jpg

DSCF6735.jpg

Coral2-10026.jpg

zoas-nice.jpg

I also have a pretty nice raffle set-up (all proceeds go to the school project) that includes some of the new Sea Chem Salt, DIY Led kits, a PM Redline skimmer, Hanna digital alk. checker, some Sustainable Aquatics fish, and RO/DI unit, Ecoexotic lighting, and an Apogee PAR meter. Defnitely something for everyone coral and dry goods wise.

Hope to see a bunch of you on Saturday. Doors open to the public at 11am and we will be here until 5pm. Let me know if you have any questions between now and then!

Jon Swanson
E.O. Smith Coral Project
www.eosmithcoralproject.org

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks Alex. It is over 20 at this point and I still have a few people who are on the fence. The market is pretty much all coral, a few fish, some inverts, and a few dry goods. The "vendor" list includes a number of hobbyists who come and bring anywhere from very "plain" stuff to some crazy high end stuff. I have hobbyists from your area, Boston, CT and VT coming down to sell. I can list names but I am not sure it means much (even to me). As far as bigger names go, I have Unique Corals coming up, Reef Creations, Coralium, AquaDreams, Puppy Center (I was there this week and Joe had some DISGUSTINGLY NICE stuff he was bringing), Cultured Aquatic, Greg Hiller will also be bringing down his usual sweet stuff as well. The market is really all about setting up a venue where hobbyists and stores alike can come in for cheap and sell their homegrown corals on the cheap. People who come out always leave with awesome deals and always come back. Besides, it is free to come!

Fitch4

Teacher
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Less than 24 hours till FFM 2011. People have started coming in to set-up their stuff and there is some nice stuff here already and this is just the "local" folks. Hope to see you all there tomorrow!​

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: