A

Anonymous

Here's my new 38 gallon reef. Its got a 20 gallon sump, an AquaMedic Turbofloater, a 175 halide at 10K, and two T5 actinic florescents. Its been running for about 3 months now.

I'm poor, so I've been assembling the tank with frags of this and that. I've finally got a few nice corals to concentrate on, thought I'd share some pics.

Some tank shots.
__

Here's some of my Acro frags. I don't know any of the species. What a Homer. :(
The first one is a blue, just brought it home today. I've had the green one for a month or two. The little white/purple one is also brand new.

Bought this little guy on a rock. What a steal! I've also got 5 frags of what appears to be the same species. A friend had a piece that was not doing well in his tank. I fragged it up and it seems to be doing nicely in mine.

Here's a pic of the bunch with the halide off.

Ricordia yuma__Rhodactus_
Cynaria__Cynaria_
zoos__Tubastrea_
Euphyllia sp. __Lobophyllia_

Here's a little Montipora that was given to me. Again, it wasn't doing well in a friends system, so I took it off his hands.

A

Anonymous

...last few photos.

A crocea on the left and a deresa on the right. I've had the crocea for a few weeks now, the deresa is brand new.

My Lavindus blenny.

Geometric anthias

Cleaner shrimp

This a pretty cool shot of my yellow coral banded shrimp with the body of a blue hermit.

bought this as a 'candy stripe goby'

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good, man! Lots of great pictures, too!!!

I can't find that trach brain (right?) that is in the actinic tank shots in the halide shot, though.

I wish everyone posted as many pictures of you!!! Keep them coming!!! :D

jt481

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len,
I agree I really like the thumbnails and I hate my pics on my post The tank of jt48 in Member Tank Specifications. They are huge even though the settings on my Nikon D70 were basic quality and small size. Do the thumbnails have to come from a photosahring service like photobucket or can I do it right from the harddrive?
thanks
jt48

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: