reseter5

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
over from manhattan reefs. in forked river

Moved to forked river last year. Setup a 60 oceanic after selling everthing off before the move.. 6 bulb t5 current fixture.. softies.. some fish. Basic setup.... grew up on the shore...always taking the kids collecting

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the Nano world. I'm Joe from Burlington,NJ. I just started a 10G Nano 2 weeks ago. I was so excitied about the build that I got a buddy to join in on the fun so together we both built our own 10G Nano's.

I added my CUC and a pair of baby clowns to the tank yesterday. Everything is looking great. My light fixture will be here by the end of the week and I can't wait to add some corals, but that I'll do in 3-5weeks.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I'm not from Jersey, but I do travel through the state quite a bit. I'm originally from Philadelphia and I was married in Camden (at the aquarium!).

My favorite stores are Absolutely Fish, Ocean Gallery II, and Red Sand. I know there are quite a few other stores but I haven't visited them yet.

techreef

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, Steve from Montclair here. I've been in the hobby for about 6 years now with a 90G mixed reef tank. Just moved from West New York, and honestly am amazed at how well everything in the tank tolerated the move. It's nice to be close to Absolutely Fish now! Looking forward to getting together with the local Clifton guys here on the board too.

I'm currently amassing the equipment for a planned 300G hybrid tank with a fish room behind it. That's probably 3-4 years off in the future due to a lack of space and our plans to expand the house once we save up enough.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: