A

Anonymous

The North Alabama Reef club (NARC) will have it's monthly meeting at a member's house in Toney Alabama near Huntsville/Madison.

on 21 mar at 1300 (1:00 PM for 12 hour clock normal people)

there will be bbq, cokes, chips, frag swaps, My diy 2 part ingredients.

Additionally, the NARC member has just setup a huge (300g+) tank for all of us lessor NARCS to be amazed by.

The club's mad scientist (me) will also have a demonstration on how to setup a sump system. Additionally, the materials used are simple pvc/plastic containers that require no holes in the tank.

So you'll come. It should be a good meeting.

If you want to attend contact me at [email protected] for directions. Membership is NARC is not required.

SnowManSnow

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I was a little closer :) Center is a good long haul to Huntsville! If you find yourself out this way, or even in the Gadsden area lemme know. I'll buy ya lunch.

B

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SnowManSnow":3gmxwu1p said:
I wish I was a little closer :) Center is a good long haul to Huntsville! If you find yourself out this way, or even in the Gadsden area lemme know. I'll buy ya lunch.

B

It was a good meeting.

Funny thing but at the last minute things came up. A few years back we had a couple of meetings at fish tails in rainbow city new Gadsen.

After taking care of a few things my wife and I wound up there and just happened to catch Jerry cleaning out the old building. So I guess I missed a free lunch. :lol:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: