Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
We at Cherry Corals are pleased to announce the addition of the Brightwell Aquatics and Digital Aquatics line of products.

Both products lines were reviewed in detail at the MAX show in California and we were very impressed with both the quality and innovation offered.

Product support is also very important to us and after meeting Chris(Brightwell) and Scott(Digital Aquatics) we are convinced that the product support and overall quality of the products live up to what our clients require.

Needless to say pricing is also very attractive and consistent thanks to being manufactured in the USA. I can now delete the currency conversion application from my I phone.

Having personally used Digital Aquatics products in the past and the great results I am getting with Brightwell now I am very excited at the prospects.

The two impressive lines will be added over the next few weeks(after I take a well needed vacation). Our maintenance clients will also benefit from the addition of these fine products.

The Profilux and Fauna product lines are being discontinued here at Cherry Corals so we may focus on the above mentioned domestic products.

As always check us out for the BEST corals and whats best for your corals.

Thanks,

Todd and Brett

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: