JuanSalgado

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
54   6   0
Wow, You Guys Are Definitely Doing Something Right, I Was Recently In The Store And Witness The Cashier Worker From Another Local Fish Store Purchasing 2 Purple Tangs, She Was Actually Asking To Purchase All The Purple Tangs But They Didn't Allow Her To. They thought it wouldn't be fair for other hobbyist not to take advantage of the sale which I think was pretty cool of them. So guys go get a Purple Tang before they gone.

GOD BLESS YOU AND MAKE IT TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY AND PLEASE DO NOT TEXT AND DRIVE. Do your water changes and keep your fishes Happy!

Ponyboy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Why do everyone want to be the cheapest
It's not a race to lose money set industry prices and let people come cuz of customer service
So if I open a store should I have a sale on purple tangs for $55
Just my thoughts as a business owner

SuRFeR BoY

BooSten Audi A4 -Aim
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
These guys are great to deal with and honest. Making livestock avaliable to those that can't afford them is a kind way of giving back. Maybe others will drop their prices. It goes to show you how bad other Lfs and venders are rooking hobbiest with their insane mark ups.

Ps I'm stilling waiting on that regular naso tang and some nice sps. It doesn't look ill make it there this Sunday but I will be there the following Sunday.

Last edited:

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
These guys are great to deal with and honest. Making livestock avaliable to those that can't afford them is a kind way of giving back. Maybe others will drop their prices. It goes to show you how bad other Lfs and venders are rooking hobbiest with their insane mark ups.

Ps I'm stilling waiting on that regular naso tang and some nice sps. It doesn't look ill make it there this Sunday but I will be there the following Sunday.

pm'd

and thank you for your comment

KuyaMark

Pinoy Reef Addict!
Rating - 99.4%
173   1   0
Why do everyone want to be the cheapest
It's not a race to lose money set industry prices and let people come cuz of customer service
So if I open a store should I have a sale on purple tangs for $55
Just my thoughts as a business owner

What's the problem with having the lowest price? They're making our expensive hobby more affordable to all. That shows that the owner cares about the customers selling healthy and beautiful livestock with the most cheapest and affordable price, other LFS jack up their prices to rob everyone. Who doesn't want to save money? well if you don't stay away from TRS and let us other refeer's enjoy the savings. Anthony and the staff at TRS keep doing what your doing and I thank you for all that you do for our hobby. You guys have a customer for life! :groupflip:theyareon:theyareon

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: