Bikinisalt

Always Overfeeding
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
He is about 4 inches, fat(Eats Everything) and a bastard. He is in perfect condition, very mean and is attacking other fish. It does not matter if it is a wrasse, angel, tang, etc. Does not let up. I did not have the time to try to get him out today because I have live rock in the tank(You know what he is going to do, hide behind the rocks)but tomorrow I plan to get him out so if someone is interested I am selling him for $60.

I am going to offer it to a friend of mine, but he has one already in his tank and I don't know if he will want another. Just wanted to give heads up in case of interest so I don't have to put him in a sump and he can go right to a home.

Another thing I wanted to add is that I have different tanks and it does not matter where he goes, he still starts for no reason. I have already tried. I don't have any real mean fish, but my guess is that he has to go into a aggressive tank. Trades Welcomed Also.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: