A

Anonymous

I have gotten excellent LR from Harbor Aquatics. Shipping no problem. I would suggest splurging for the premium grade though.

A

Anonymous

I just saw some of the monano live rosk at a LFS here in Tampa. It's pretty cool looking. A lot of life on it. Where are you located? If you are on the West coast, the FFE and Jeff's are two good choices. On the east coast, or the midwest, then harbor aquatics is a good choice, among others.

Aaron

A

Anonymous

I agree with Phoenix. I have received some awesome LR from Harbor Aquatics. Make sure you speak to Gary when you place your order. He is extremely helpful.

A

Anonymous

Flying Fish Express, www.ffexpress.com, has very nice rock. I would order the medium to high grade as it is very nice. One tip, whoever you buy rom, be sure that if they ship in styrofoam (everyone may) that they put plastic in the box first. I got a shipment last year and the inside of the styrofoam box came apart in little pieces and they floated aroun in my tank for months.

A

Anonymous

Looking for recommendations for future LR purchase. Good deco LR. Shipping element critical.

A

Anonymous

Just recieved a shipment from ffexpress gorgeus rock lots of life and coraline. Ordered 50lbs of figi and 50lbs of decopak. Both where some of the best ive seen. I would highly recommend them. Shipped to your doorstep and at a good shipping price.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: