A

Anonymous

Who likes this wavemaker? Anyone know where to find more info about this, such as a manual online? thanks

A

Anonymous

I have one and am happy with it. The only sort of downside of this is that you can only use a few pre-programmed settings and you cant really controll the duration or order of the pumps that go on and off. If you know how to breath then you should have no problem working it: set the "wave" power (light, medium, high, or random which i use) which just keeps more or less powerheads on. if you want to do the night thing where it makes the water calmer after the lights go out you press the night button when you want it to start the night cycle or in the morning you hit it twice as the end of it and it will automatically do it for ya from that point on. There is a feedign button on it too which shuts i think all but 1 off. HTH!
biggrin.gif

A

Anonymous

I've had mine for over a year and am happy with it for the most part.No problems to speak of but like monkeyboy said it has limited pre programmed settings.Also have a wave maker called the Oceanmotion,company went out of business but you might find it on line.Many different setting on this one,six years old with no problems.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: