Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you to all that recommended Reef Trends (Dave & Allen).

These guys drove over an hour to me, started at 10am and didn’t finish until 3am moving my 120g w/55g sump. I didn’t make it easy since the move was to the unfinished basement of our unfinished house to avoid moving the tank again in a month. Oh, and it was 14 degrees outside to boot and I think we might have hit 50 degrees in the basement at one point. Not a single fish our coral lost, in fact fish and coral were out and open within a few minutes after the tank was fully up and running.

If you ever need anything from a tank move to maintenance or anything else these guys can do for you I would 1000% recommend that you forget about anyone else and reach out to them first!

Besides their work ethic and care that they show your livestock and equipment they are just a great couple of guys to spend time with and you will for sure have some laughs along the way as well.

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes. Building our house in Chester. Temporarily in Pine Bush until it’s done so I guess we are both Orange and Sullivan County at the moment.

STRIPERVIPER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.8%
161   2   0
Dave and Allen rock. They’re always willing to pitch in and help out. They’re honest to a fault and their prices can’t be beat. From livestock, dry goods, tanks, pumps, everything and anything u need they can get it all at reasonable prices

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Couldn’t be happier with all that they did. Have not had an experience that they delivered from ANY business for so long I can’t even remember the last time it happened.

All I will say is when I am ready to set up my next tank I know who will be doing the work.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: