NYGiants84

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I believe there is a new one that just opened up near where I work in jersey city... Its called H20 Aquariums... big fresh water section ... limited saltwater fish...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe there is a new one that just opened up near where I work in jersey city... Its called H20 Aquariums... big fresh water section ... limited saltwater fish...

Yes, it's downtown on Jersey Avenue between Columbus Blvd. and Newark Ave. Interestingly, it used to be the address of Lee's Fish House, a seafood retailer.

I spoke with one of the gentleman running the shop a few months ago, shortly after they opened. He said they wanted to expand into corals, but didn't have anything set up at the time. Otherwise, they certainly did offer a nice selection of freshwater fish as well as some of the usual marine suspects.

salajander

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm about 3 hours into actually having water in my new 55g setup! Had the tank since October :-o

Getting some live rock tomorrow, and should have tank all full with water sometime Sunday (RO/DI is only pulling 1 gph! Slow going).

I'm in downtown Jersey City. Been to H2OAqua once or twice - they seem focused more on freshwater stuff. Nice selection of tanks, though. Got some salt there, and a 10g combo for quarantine.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: