Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Actually, I do have some nice hardy varieties, both purple and neon red Goniopora frags. Don't have them up on the site yet, but could add some to the group buy if you are interested.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
listening about the acans :)

any tunicates in? I checked the website and don't think I saw any :cries:

-edit, just read Dr. Mac's new post.

/in whenever the acan GB is

Last edited:

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Nice colors on the Acans Josh. Several of the color varieties are on the Aussie page on the site. My thought was that maybe we can do a group buy on the Acans next week and I can post all the colors available. If you want some for this order just let me know and I will add them, I have lots of colors, many more than I have posted on the site at this moment.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Nice colors on the Acans Josh. Several of the color varieties are on the Aussie page on the site. My thought was that maybe we can do a group buy on the Acans next week and I can post all the colors available. If you want some for this order just let me know and I will add them, I have lots of colors, many more than I have posted on the site at this moment.

I'll wait for the pics, if we can get a graduated price for them like the rics we might do the same thing again.

We can still squeeze things in to the order if anyone wants anything and can pickup on Friday night.

Mac I will call tomorrow to confirm and may throw in a frag or two.

Thanks again,
Josh

lamaseta17

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I'll wait for the pics, if we can get a graduated price for them like the rics we might do the same thing again.

We can still squeeze things in to the order if anyone wants anything and can pickup on Friday night.

Mac I will call tomorrow to confirm and may throw in a frag or two.

Thanks again,
Josh
ill be there josh

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Josh,
I'll put pics and a pricing schedule up here for the Acans when I get a chance to sort out the different color varieties and take the pics, I'll have it up here in a few days.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: