[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
72bow

Heya, just saw your post.
Its not ready just yet, but I have had a 72bow running for 2 years now, its
in good shape and I will be moving mid april and setting up a new smaller tank.
I will be looking to sell it. I have a 30L tank in the base of the stand as my sump. The skimmer is probably a bit small if you are planning on fully stocking this tank with critters. Anyway if you are not in a rush I plan on selling it at the end of April once I move everything.

-Erik

rebar

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
72 bow

the set up sounds good, but the timing is a bit off. I have a flagfin angel that i hoped would be kinder to my begnning coral collection, and i'm a bit anxious to get him out. i tried yesterday, but too difficult with all the rock still in, so i can only get him out when i have a new tank. By the way, how much would you sell it for. Any way you could do it sooner??

alistair

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
FS - 75 gallon tank and stand. Tank is drilled with 5 holes and plumbed with 1" spaflex .... overflow/return and three for closed loop. Combo comes with all the pipes/ ball valves and unions - $100

FS - 4' PC light from current. 2x 65W w/ moonlights (Used for less than 6 months) - $75

rebar

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
tank

if i can't find the bowront for the right price, I'll certainly get yours. by any chance do you have a sump for it. I also need a good protein skimmer. A package deal would be ideal. I will get back to you soon. thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: