Bo2022

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My main light is not filling the gap between these two spaces (check the pic below) so looking for 2 cheap full spectrum light as add on.

Near Queens 11365

Attachments

• IMG_6437.jpeg
    IMG_6437.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 0

Elmervc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
I don’t have a light but a I’ll give you a recommendation, what tank and light you currently have? Same on photo? Also how much you looking to spend?

Elmervc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
in my opinion a prime 16 is good enough for rs nano, that’s what most of the people with that tank have, but if you want more light i dont think adding to cheap lights on the side is the solution, aesthetic wise on a nano is better just 1 light, plus you need quality not quantity, i think your best option is buy a used hydra 26 a ton on facebook marketplace at good price around 200 or (a 32 if you can find a good deal) then sell yours for around $175, you going to spend less at the end of the day, and your electricity bill going to be better than with 3 lights.

Bo2022

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in my opinion a prime 16 is good enough for rs nano, that’s what most of the people with that tank have, but if you want more light i dont think adding to cheap lights on the side is the solution, aesthetic wise on a nano is better just 1 light, plus you need quality not quantity, i think your best option is buy a used hydra 26 a ton on facebook marketplace at good price around 200 or (a 32 if you can find a good deal) then sell yours for around $175, you going to spend less at the end of the day, and your electricity bill going to be better than with 3 lights.
Very helpful thanks! I remove the shade now the light is much better than before. Yes, I was considering upgrade it to the prime 32.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: