LilBugger225

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a year and a half of saving money here and there and buying what I belive is good equipment for my 75 gal reef, I finally got to get my live rock. I purchased it from Tampa Bay Saltwater and I must say it is probably the best live rock I've seen. There is just so much life on it, sponges, corals, macro algae... I must say I was impressed. Its getting hard to be patient at this point to just transfer everything from my 20 gal reef but I want everything to be cycled and ready to go before I do that. Anyways, I just wanted to share a great MO experience, and wondered if anyone has had any experiences with this company. I Will post pics soon of my new reef.

Erica
icon_cool.gif

JohnD

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Erica,

Glad to hear you had such a positive experience with Tampa Bay Saltwater.

I do not have any experience with them personally, but I did go to their website about a year ago.. They certainly had a difficult time getting started with the State of Florida and all of their required permits and licenses.

Knock em dead with your tank!

Jenemone

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations! I felt like a proud parent the day my live rock arrived (from Gulf-view).

Everday that it's in there I see something new....Good luck! Sounds like you have a lot of patience.

Jen

LilBugger225

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
believe me its hard to have patience at this point. The only draw back is that I think I may have a mantis shrimp or two, I'm not quite sure yet, I am trying to trap them and put them in a small acrylic tank that I have, they are such cool creatures but they won't do well in my tank for obvious reasons. I am just so happy with all the sponges and corals that is on this rock.

Erica
icon_cool.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: