NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
looking for frag meet

looking to meet other's from around westchester that are interested in selling frags. or would love to meet somewhere sometime and have a neer beer and talk about tanks

ebbandflow

...like water...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys, I live in cortlandt manor, near peekskill. I'm new to the hobby but would love to get together for a discussion about reefs if it ever happens. I was wondering though where some good reef stores around here are. For an exceptionally good place with informed employees I'd be willing to drive... up to 1 hour. Thanks.

tomzpc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm from Dutchess(Pawling) but there are several Westchester residents in Hudson Valley Reef Keepers, a local reef club that meets monthly at member's houses.

Someone needs to get one of the mods to change the folder title from West Chester to Westchester btw! What's up with that? LOL.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
westchester

welcome douglas. and for those other's interested in having a meeting for those of us up this way, maybe in a month or so ill have one at my house, think of some subjects or thing's you guys would like to do or discuss. ty rick

uncle deisel

Wannabereefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also new to reefin

hello to all my fellow weschester "freinds" i am also new to reefer opps i mean reefin (lol).i am looking forward to meeting some fellow tank mates.Iam not up and running yet but soon i hope to be and ill be able to relate a little better.I love it already and all i have is my equipment cant wait for live sand and rock.Talk to you all soon GOOD DAY AND GREAT HEALTH.

Mamaroneck

140g Reef tank
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everybody,

As my name lightly suggest I am in Mamaroneck and have been running a 140g reef tank for the last three years...

Definitely interested to know fellow reefers around and buy corals/frags...

Best of luck to Uncle and other starting their project...

Found House of fins in Greenwich to be very expensive though...where do you guys go ?

Cheers

veronique

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Breaking down my 2 tanks (reef+fish)

I will have to brake down my 2 tanks unfortunatly (May or June), we are leaving for Thailand. I think I want to keep the aquariums but will sell all live stock and a lot of LR . I am located in Mamaroneck.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: