hbrochs

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello fellow Reefers!
It?s been awhile, but we are having a reef club Meeting Sunday January 27th at 6:30pm hosted by ThatGuy96 at his home in Stamford. Let me know if you can come by pm, and I?ll give you the address. I?ve seen some pics and he has a Beautiful system!
Thanks,
Howard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Hello and welcome fellow reef club members. I would like to send out a invite to anyone that is interested and love talking about reefs like myself and my fellow reefers. The Hudson valley reef keepers of Orange County are having a reef meeting April 28th at 5 recreation park road. Pine Bush New York 12566. It will be a bbq weather permitted. Come out. Have some eats. Some drinks. Meet some new hobbyist. Keep the hobby alive and growing. If you need anymore info please contact Duke62

JustAnt

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi- Anyone going to Reefapaloza this upcoming Saturday? I?ll be attending on Saturday. If anyone is going I thought it might be cool to have an informal meet up there.

Anyone interested?

Regards,
Anthony

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hbrochs

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello Reefers, it’s been awhile but the next Westchester reef club meeting is next week at Jared’s house. Sunday December 8th at 6pm.
Please pm me if you’d like to come and I’ll get you the address.
Thanks,
Howard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BD_Reefing

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I’ll be down for a meeting. Maybe we can do some frag swaps or trades if anyone is interested. I’ve never been to one I started my system rite before Covid.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: