jacuglietto

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good Morning all-

New to this Forum. Was hoping to get some opinions on local shops. Has anyone ever dealt with NYAquatic.com? I believe a guy runs it out of his house in New Rochelle, and the website seems to make the livestock seem pretty healthy. He also offers pick up, rather than going through the mail, which is a plus. Any opinions would be helpful.

Also, other than Greewich Aquarium (Gorgeous and Pricey) and house of fins (Gorgeous and more Pricey), where are some of the dependable spots in westchester? Thanks in advance

-James

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
We Have One Up In Peekskill, As Well As A Few Vendors On Here, And Michael At Ny Aqautics Is Always Good To Deal With As Well, House Of Fish In Ossining As Well He Is A Vendor On Here Also And Welcome To Mr

nanchil

Crawling Reefer.
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
Welcome to MR!!!. NYaquatic is very good to deal with. Also you have house of fish in ossining (Our vendor) and one LFS in MohegAN Lake and one in Peekskill.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I am on vacation this week from work, I was thinking of taking a ride around lookin at some stores. One store in particular I am thinking of stopping by, Need to program the GPS and then take a ride. Hope they cleaned up all the snow on the Island!

Mr. Softy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I am on vacation this week from work, I was thinking of taking a ride around lookin at some stores. One store in particular I am thinking of stopping by, Need to program the GPS and then take a ride. Hope they cleaned up all the snow on the Island!
Chief the roads are horrible in Suffolk. Give it a couple days. There is a state of emergency in east LI right now. The snow was up to the windows on my house.

Nassau

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are not a store (house of fish:saltwater criters, or NY aquatic) They all run their bussiness out of their home`s.....

Saltwater critter website makes them look like bisuness, kinda miss leading.

Also says two location??? 2 houses I guess.

I don't like going shopping in a house you feel strange when you just want to look and not buy something.

In store it doesn't feel like that.

Where is this guy NY aquatic?

gcfishreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Whats up Chief.....Cant u see Nassau just likes to INSULT other stores......Read his whole 6 threads........Chief your slipping..LOL

Chief ,when u coming to my hole.......I wont be there till Jan 3

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: