stage3-S4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Iam looking to start up a reef tank after about 7 years of having variuos freshwater aquariums, mostly african cichlids. I have about 3 tanks that have currently been down for quite some time as I havent had time to start them up again. Anyways im looking to get back into the hobby, and found this forum to be excellent so far. So what do people in here do? Are there meets and stuff like that? Also Im from Chappaqua, any one else close by?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Welcome to MR. You've got A LOT of neighbors who are into reefing. Westchester Co. is loaded with us :biggrin:

We have two formal frag swaps every year. One in the spring (next one is Sunday, April 26th), the second one in the fall (November timeframe). We have trading, sales, RAFFLES, guest speakers, free lunch, auctions, etc. It's a great day to pick up lots of rarities, meet your fellow hobbiests and enjoy a day of reefing.

Once again, welcome to our little part of the reef.
Russ

stage3-S4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome to MR. You've got A LOT of neighbors who are into reefing. Westchester Co. is loaded with us :biggrin:

We have two formal frag swaps every year. One in the spring (next one is Sunday, April 26th), the second one in the fall (November timeframe). We have trading, sales, RAFFLES, guest speakers, free lunch, auctions, etc. It's a great day to pick up lots of rarities, meet your fellow hobbiests and enjoy a day of reefing.

Once again, welcome to our little part of the reef.
Russ

I did not know there was an LFS in ossining where exactly are you located?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: