albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
can we start planning this thing
At our last meeting, we elected Rick (NYreefnoob) president of the WeReef (Westchester Reefers), all questions about the swap should be directed to him. I believe there is a 5 mile radius from his home for the event to take place, due to various 'orders of protection', and his now famous "wish you were closer"!
:shhh:(this entire post is total BS)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Why don't any aquarium vendors setup along side the Reptile show at the county center? Expensive to get a booth?

11/29/09, 1/24/10
Westchester County Center
New York Metro Reptile Show
Details:
Thousands of live pet reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates on display and for sale. Books, supplies, cages, and more! 200 + vendor tables. Buy breeder direct and save! Sorry, no personal pets allowed. All children must be accompanied by an adult over 21.
Hours: Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Cost: Admission $10 Adults & $4 Children 7-12 yrs, children under 7 free.Location: Westchester County Center198 Central Avenue White Plains , NY 10606
For additional information:
845-526-4845
Westchester County Center
Accessibility: A,P,B

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
That would be interesting to combine both reptiles and saltwater .
we used to import & wholesale reptiles for years.
Last time we went to reptile shows was in Daytona,FL. the big one in 2001 before sept 11th thing.
i remember i used to buy tons of snakes and filled up like 80 corn snakes in my backpack!! LOL.

:splitspin

SWITCH420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i had all types of reptiles have not been selling reptiles for a while just got rid of my 12 foot boa no more reps.just saltwater now and breaded dragons are great

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
ok guys i know i havent posted on here in awhile, been talking to my lfs, ALSTAR AQUARIUM . few of you have been there, pretty nice store with great price's trying to set it towards the end of january, people will be able to bring and trade corals with each other, he is going to try and supply coffee and donuts as well and open the store an hour early for us, will let you aLL KNOW SOON

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: