BIG L A

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Sorry for the confusion... when OPG posted himself plus 2 I was one of them, I'm not bringing anyone so I don't want to take up slots for others who want to attend. So I guess you should update it to OPG +1

Bertdog

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
my son has been sick all night , it would of being my second meet(DrHarryLopez #1),was really looking forward to it . I'm sure I'm going to miss out on some good info .to all have a happy holiday and a healthy new year.

bethzb

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someday there might actually be frag swap or meet'n'greet that I can actually make. I guess this is when you know there are too many hobbies/events going at once. Boat Club Holiday parties, Toys for Tots drives, family stuff, fishing season (Spring-Summer-Fall), boating, gardening, etc.. I even work occasionally. On the other hand, I never get the opportunity to be bored. Anything happening in February?

jay1335

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Come on Jarrett who needs a job?! Hahaha we missed meeting you but ill def make it to your guys meet next month!! I owe you guys one since you came to ours!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: