ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Be 100% honest....is it worth an hour and 45 minute trip... Mainly for coral? I'm thinking about going, but want to know about the coral. Frags? What's the rough starting price? Anything high end like Palys or zoas?

DrAsTiC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Be 100% honest....is it worth an hour and 45 minute trip... Mainly for coral? I'm thinking about going, but want to know about the coral. Frags? What's the rough starting price? Anything high end like Palys or zoas?

Well it is a small shop and they did not have a big coral selection but I heard they are getting a big shipment in this weekend.I will go there friday and take some pics for you if they allow it.They have a nice selection of fish and even have a small stingray in there.

TRUKINGNY

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

last time i went there wasnt a very big coral selection but very nice fish IF anyone knows if the shipment is good enough to go see for coral please let me know too

DrAsTiC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Drastic, if you can that would be very nice of u. Thanks, please let me know if you do, I'd love to see
No problem they are like 10 minutes from my house.I might pass by after work tomorrow and ask them what they have coming in.

DrAstic what did you think about that blue face? and they did have few nice clams all sold but one.

I was there on saturday with my son and he loved the blue face,it looks very very healthy.I did not see no clams in the tank I can't wait to fill up my tank this week I have a long list of corals to buy lol.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Amazing store. Nothing bad about it at all. Got a female bellus for a great price and it was out and about within 2 hours and eating everything. Have had it for a few months now and it's probably my favorite fish. I bought a colony of neon green clove polyps for $35 and it was worth much more. I love this place and the employees are awesome. Definitely worth the trip.

DrAsTiC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I stopped by there the other day and spoke to some of the guys working there.This Tuesday they are getting a good coral shipment and while I was there they were setting up a frag tank for the shipment.I took some pictures and a video but for some reason the site won't let me upload them all.

Attachments

• n 238.jpg
    n 238.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 117
  • n 240.jpg
    n 240.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 116

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: