Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gravity fed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Was using MTC, which you don't need to use manifold or additional pump. the reactor pump itself feeds the reactor but if i were to choose again, i might go with manifold feed, easier to feed reactor. For MTC if reactor is empty, you have to fill it to some point to start the reactor, so you litterally need to open the reactor by unscrewing 10 thousand screws.

james1990

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Was using MTC, which you don't need to use manifold or additional pump. the reactor pump itself feeds the reactor but if i were to choose again, i might go with manifold feed, easier to feed reactor. For MTC if reactor is empty, you have to fill it to some point to start the reactor, so you litterally need to open the reactor by unscrewing 10 thousand screws.

empty as in without media or without water? So your saying in order to start the MTC there needs to be at least some water in the chambers to start the pump which then self feeds itself?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: