• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

johnny roastbeef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I think it shows poor judgment. Not for leaving the ring in the tank, but for getting married.

You know once marry her, shes going to have you get rid of the tank so she has a place for her curio cabinet.

:kidding:Good luck

guarda

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Haha the tank was HER idea. One day we were watching BBC life and she said she wanted a saltwater tank since she was a kid. She spent like 3x what I did at the last frag swap!

I think it shows poor judgment. Not for leaving the ring in the tank, but for getting married.

You know once marry her, shes going to have you get rid of the tank so she has a place for her curio cabinet.

:kidding:Good luck

guarda

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
:)

28in39w.jpg

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
haha to funny rich! very nice arthur! lets see a FTS so we can play the scene in our head...

guarda

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
haha thanks guys. She absolutely loved it! We're in Costa Rica right now but as soon as I get back I'll post an fts that i took that night. It was nearly impossible to get a good macro shot since the leds made the gem sparkle like all our eyes at the swap meet.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: