Todd31

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I have to apologize i probably didnt adhere to the $10 and under rule. I didnt know i was winning items because emails were getting tossed to my junk folder. You can remove some items to make it right if need be.

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I have to apologize i probably didnt adhere to the $10 and under rule. I didnt know i was winning items because emails were getting tossed to my junk folder. You can remove some items to make it right if need be.

You are fine, that rule is for sales on a different forum where abuses are completely out of hand.

mfief

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks looking forward to them as well. I am looking forward to all of them. I only have one Acan in my tank from you guys right now, but it looks great. Cant wait to add more CC corals to my tank. My upgrade will be complete by the next sale. time to start setting money aside.

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
It looks like some emails didn't get sent by Fedex or they ended up in people junk folders.

I emailed tracking last night to those who didnt get it, those I was made aware of that is. Please let me know if you don't have it and I will provide it.

There were quite a few double sales! We filled those that we could but in 3-4 cases we were unable to so a refund has already been processed for those.

Diving into todays ship outs so look for tracking this afternoon :)

Last edited:

Todd31

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Hello! Just received my package thanks!

Question... I usually CoralRX dip but would you not recommend that after a stressfull overnight shipping situation?

It looks like I received 11 out of 12 items, when do you think i'll see the refund hit the card since i dont see it yet...

Thanks again for great service..

--todd wise

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello! Just received my package thanks!

Question... I usually CoralRX dip but would you not recommend that after a stressfull overnight shipping situation?

It looks like I received 11 out of 12 items, when do you think i'll see the refund hit the card since i dont see it yet...

Thanks again for great service..

--todd wise

Hi Todd,

We use and recommend Bayer for dipping... coral Rx is pretty harsh.

We have already refunded the missing frag, it was double sold and we go with the first time stamp to decide who gets it.

Thanks,

Brett

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: