Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Starts Friday June 5th and is open until Wednesday June 10 (hey my birthday! :tongue1:) at midnight.

Last minute orders may be possible on Thursday, email to find out availablity. Ships out Thursday June 11th for delivery Friday the 12th.

Pick up at Pratt, or with MR member Asianer (140 Broadway on Liberty Street and 5:30 onward @ 23rd St and 8th Avenue).

25% off most corals and free shipping!

More details can be found here:

http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/cherry-corals/60679-sea-fans-3.html

Todd and I are flying out to a few different suppliers tomorrow, so there will be great new corals added to the site this weekend!

If you have any questions the next few days, please call or email as we will most likely not be able to log in to this site...

Thanks!

Brett

http://www.cherrycorals.com

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hi all,
I received the FedEx shipping confirmation last night and should be receiving the package by noon today...I will post a follow-up when the actual package arrives.
All of you who have PM'd me with pick-up at my office I will provide you with my work number through PM and for everyone else I will assume you will pick up at my apt after 5:30.
Thanks to everyone for participating and to Cherry Corals for great pricing and service!
~Andrew

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The eagle has landed - The packaging was excellent and all I can say is "Wow"! For those that participated you will definitely not be disappointed, if you haven't done so already please let me know where and when you will doing your pick-up. ~Andrew

nijunet

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Just wanted to say thanks again to Andrew for hosting the group buy and to Cherry Corals for the unbelievable corals and discounts. Love them and can't wait for the next one!!
Thanks again,
Nicole

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: