Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Latzzoom.jpg

Latzzoom2.jpg

I have always wanted these and waited til my 500 was up to take a shot with them. She is fat and happy and was eating the day I got her as did the male. She comes in at about 4" and the male a whopping 1 1/2".

When my new bulbs arrive(all of these are OLD!) I am sure her blue lipstick will really show.

E. Quadricolor is one of thier natural hosts but I intend to add a Magnifica and at least one carpet to this tank so we will see if they stay where they are or upgrade to a larger anemone.

Thanks for looking!

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAp9JLpYWbU

A new video of my favorite clowns. They have been through alot!! A week after the first photos were taken they contracted ich and were covered from head to tail!!! Fortunately they continued to eat while I waited and watched for nature to take its course. Dipping wasn't an option, that would have killed them.

Now I have a slightly different problem and its in that anemone, lets see who notices and I will explain further.

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Sure is, its a male black Ocellaris. Its host (yellow Gigantea) migrated right next to the Long tentacle. The Ocellaris were switching between the two anemones and the Latz didn't seem to care. No aggression at all!!!

However I didn't like the fact that the anemones were stinging eachother so I moved the Yellow to the other side of the tank. The 3" female Ocellaris moved with it but the male did not :(

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: