• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
MV_1.jpg

MV_6.jpg

MV_3.jpg

MV_4.jpg

MV_14.jpg

MV_13.jpg

MV_21.jpg

MV_20.jpg

MV_12.jpg

MV_11.jpg

MV_10.jpg

MiniColonies_14.jpg

MiniColonies_18.jpg

MiniColonies_16.jpg

MiniColonies_10.jpg

MiniColonies_22.jpg

MV_29.jpg

MV_28.jpg

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks guys, stuff has been selling fast.... I'm surprised no one has picked up the pink boobies frag, I thought they were still hard to find. We will frag it if any one wants to split the order!

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
WOW! Nice photo shop work.

Thanks, we use photoshop to process our camera raw files, do some white balance, and sharpening of the photo, all pretty simple really. You can also use Picasa or any number of free programs out there to do this.

In case you were inferring something (as for some reason the term "photoshop" gets bad press on some boards), almost 90% of the corals in these pics (in this now old thread) are sold to happy customers. The guy that bought the first two chalices is thrilled! We don't enhance the pics color to look any better, this is how they look under t5 lighting.
It would be just plain stupid to alter photos this way, all we would do is have unhappy customers... and that my friend is not our goal in any way!

BTW, you are more than welcome to come check out our corals in person at the fall MR fragswap.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: