• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

coastal

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
finnaly after years of planning my green house is running if someone will tell me how to post pics i will be happy to share them all things are great ph is 8.1 to 8.4 orp is above 400 and temp is constant at 80 due to a 2.5 ton air handler polyp exstension is unreal so far i have 4 vats of 250gal with more on the way (fiberglass with white gel coat) later coastal

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds cool.

To post pic, save it to 640X480 and use the attachment feature below to attach it to your post. The attachment feature is not available using quick post.

Louey

garagebrian

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Save the pictures to your computer and make sure they are 640x400 or less and less than 100k in size.

2. Click on the Post Reply button on this thread(not quick reply area).

3. Under Add an Attachment, click the browse button and locate the picture on your computer.

4. Click the add attachment button.

5. Click submit button.

Hope this helps.

coralfarmin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of camera are you using ? You can adjust the size in the camera on some. If you are using a high mp camera they may need to be on the vga setting if your camera has one.
Then they will load.
You may be able to load them straight from your camera mabey from the d drive

garagebrian

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coastal":l0iwduna said:
ok how do you make sure they are 640 x 400 or less ?

If you are using Windows or Windows XP, you can use your mouse and right click on the picture file. Then choose properties and choose the summary tab(in Windows 2000 and XP) It will have a width and height value.

In windows 2000 I use the Microsoft manager to edit the pictures and resize them.

Brian

coastal

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hope this works

Attachments

• lll.jpg
    lll.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 5,146

garagebrian

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great! Thanks for uploading pics! Do you have pics of your 2.5 air unit and the 18k generator? That would be cool to see.

How many corals do you have in the system now?

Brian

coastal

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have about 40 or so different corals in the system as well as 500lbs or so of live rock and numerous fish sps lps and soft stuff as well the sun is way better than any light i could ever give them trying to send more pic but i screwwed up the settings and by tech support and beer finnaly fixed it more pics on the way 800 gallons right now but will at least double that volume

garagebrian

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool, thanks for the pics!

I'm not very good with equipment, so is the thing hung from the ceiling the air unit and the thing with all the green plants around it the generator?

Brian

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: