JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
could i put them together in a 210gal?
I have a 6 line that is about 1.5'' and the yellow wrasse is 2.5''
the 6 line has been in the 210gal since I started it in Nov and i just got the yellow wrasse and he is in QT so not sure if tank is big enough that they will not fight each other? I heard you can't mix all wrasses but want to make sure before I go crazy trying to catch him once he is in my DT

also have a 1'' cleaner wrasse in the 210gal and no problems with him.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
honestly... i currently have a six line wrasse and a yellow coris wrasse in my bio-cube right now...never did i think they would have an issue. i had the yellow coris for about 4 months, then i got the six line wrasse. never did it care the other was in the tank. you should be fine.

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
since the coris is bigger u might be ok

I wish ... lol ... I used to have a Six Line in my 90G before I upgraded to my 120 ... the fish was a nasty one ... didn't matter what size wrasse I put in ... I bought a nice full size male Rosy Scale Fairy Wrasse (which I still have) from Jim (House of Laughter) ... the Sixline was RELENTLESS. Thank goodness the little guy was a sucker for food and was able to throw some into a net and scoop him out.

Master Shake

captain of tying knots
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
might be able to get away with it, if u have a lot of rock work and it is a big tank, they dont look like each other but i had a problem with a 6 line and a christmas wrasse so you never really know. 6 lines are agressive so ur call

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
if you want a comparison on how he would react to another wrasse put a mirror next to the tank and see how aggressive it is towards its own reflection.and if you do put the other wrasse in fix the mirror onto the tank for a couple of days.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: