Brad Ward

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings fellow Hobbyists,

As you know or might not know, MACNA 14 is happening in Fort Worth September 27-29th this year. Just a friendly reminder that the Registration is only $100 for a few more days. If you need any more info, please go to our web site at: www.dfwmas.com We have sign up available over the internet, or you can mail your registration by snail mail as well. Just be sure to have the postmark of June 15th or sooner. We have added Dr. Gerald Allen to this years already stellar speaker line up.

Thank you for your support and we hope to see you soon,

Brad Ward
President DFWMAS

npaden

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I don't want to keep people from signing up but I'll be there!

Just to put this into perspective I would expect to pay around $795 - $995 if this was a 2 1/2 day accounting seminar. And I think this has a chance to be a tiny bit more interesting! ;)

The room rate is great as well for only $79 a night at a brand new Westin hotel! Looks like some excellent speakers lined up and it will be neat to see several of the people from the boards and put a face to the names.

Hopefully we will see a lot of people there as DFWMAS has taken this on their own to put on a MACNA this year.

Thanks Brad!

npaden

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brad,

How are the sign ups coming along? Does anyone have a count of how many have signed up this year vs. previous years by this time?

Thanks, Nathan

Brad Ward

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Nathan,

We were on target for earlybird registrations and more are registering every day! I am anxious too as you might guess. But we have a great MACNA Committee in place and I know it will be a success and keep MACNA going for years to come.

We have all speakers Biographies, Topic Abstracts and Contracts signed. Check it out at:
http://www.dfwmas.com/M14_speakers.html
Just click on the Speaker.

Also, the rough MACNA schedule has now been posted for everyone who needs to make travel plans. It can be found at:
http://www.dfwmas.com/M14_schedule.html

Looking forward to meeting everyone here already registered in September!

dizzy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Brad,

I'm looking forward to MACNA XVI. Many thanks to dftmas for doing the right thing and keeping MACNA alive. The speaker list looks great. Looking forward to seeing you again and looking forward to being in Texas again.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: