Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please disregard it and contact an administrator. It appears scammers are now beginning to use Reefs.org's community to email or private message scams (e.g. inheritance and lottery scams). An example of a scam message is quoted below. Do not contact these individuals.

We have disabled amanda01's account because of this reason. If you receive any similar emails or PMs from other users, please contact me.

Remember: always use your better judgment. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Good day my dear,
In confidence,I have to introduce myself for I am Amanda Danni,21 ye! ars old,I am
the only child of late Chief and Mrs.George Danni.I prayed before contacting
you,please for God sake do not see my mail as embrassment as we do not know each
other.
I wish to request for your assistance in my efforts to procure the transfer of
my inherited money for investment ventures under your care and directive,while I
continue my education of there in your country.I inherited Two Million,Six
Hundred Thousand Dollars ($2,600,000.00) here in my name with one of the prime
bank in my country and I will require your assistance in receiving the transfer
of the money in your local account for investment purposes. As it is my desire
to come over to your country to further my education while you take care of the
investment of the money.

Please I am an orphane and I need your assistance to transfer my inherited money
to your country and also your assistance to secure a nice school for me in your
country,where I will contiun! e my ed ucation.

I will be very appreciative if you can return to me with urgent response to
enable me hear from you.I am awaiting for your immediate response.Please include
your telephone number for an easy communication.

Thanks and may God bless you.

Yours sincerely
Amanda Danni

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I win the lottery every day in my email, and all sorts of africans want to send me boxed cash! Millions!! it's amazing anyone falls for this crap.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I have been getting these since before I was on the internet (in 1994 through the mail).

Gee when do I get my 2 million. :lol:

MrTimt

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think we'll see the day when LCD monitors are replaced by holographic displays? Screens that literally appear out of thin air in full color?

What do you think? Holographic technology is still fairly new but there are scientists out there who believe we've only begun to tap into it.

There are also people working on holographic based cloaking devices for use in combat. In 10 years we could be looking back on the technology of today and laughing.

Thoughts?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, what the eff is it about THIS thread that's bringing all of these single-post-weird-ass-questions people? Or are you sending them here they way you'd send them to the cornfield?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ben":lm9r5z7t said:
I win the lottery every day in my email, and all sorts of africans want to send me boxed cash! Millions!! it's amazing anyone falls for this crap.

Bruised-nose.jpg

You'd be surprised how persuasive these dudes can be.
"Douche bag, I have your bag of money...send me $200...NOW!"

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: