• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

hawaiiantank

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been doing saltwater fish tanks for over 3 yrs now. I am not an expert but I have learned a lot. I am doing a research paper for one of my classes (Polynesian surf culture) on how and if global warming will raise the sea levels. If the sea levels do raise, how will that affect the coastline in Hawaii, and how it will affect the surf breaks that we currently have and where will new ones possibly form. I am looking for information on effects of global warming or existing instances of where the water is currently rising and how it is affecting the local surf culture. The reason that I am choosing this project is I see a further need for research on how this will affect the local surf culture, which is what I need for my class but also how much land we could possibly lose and the impact this will have on our economy world wide. I hope this makes sense and please feel free to ask me any questions or point me in the right direction would be a help. Thanx

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: