A

Anonymous

IMAC WEST 2009
JULY 31~AUGUST 2, 2009

International Marine Aquarium Conference West a Fourreef Consortium, LLC company will continue the tradition started by Dennis Gallagher. The conference originally produced in Chicago, will now be based on the West Coast.

* International conference for hobbyists
* Manufacturers and Vendors from the reefing industry
* Well known speakers from around the world
* Raffles and Door prizes Every Day
* A chance to meet and talk with other hobbyists and share ideas and methods
* Many beautiful and colorful hobbyist grown aqua cultured corals available for purchase

IMAC WEST 2009
JULY 31~AUGUST 2, 2009

IMAC WEST 2009 will be held in Long Beach, California aboard the historic Queen Mary Hotel and Conference Center located along the shoreline harbor in Long Beach, close to many local attractions and shopping areas. A boat to Catalina Island leaves from within walking distance of the QM. Fun for the whole family!

Aquarium of the Pacific is located nearby and arrangements have been made for a special tour of the facility for IMAC West attendees. Reservations on a first come, first served basis.

For more details please visit:

http://imacwest.com/

A

Anonymous

The speaker line up has been fully updated.....

http://imacwest.com/speakers.html

Simon Garratt

Bob Fenner

Jake Adams

Richard Ross

Sanjay Joshi

Joe Yaiullo

Anthony Calfo

Matt Wandell

Eric Bourneman

Scott Fellman

Steven Pro

Paul Whitby

Mitch Carl

John Coppolino

Matt Pedersen

A

Anonymous

Wow, almost looks worth a trip down south just to see a couple of old friends. I'd love to see what the LBAOP is looking like now, too.

A

Anonymous

seamaiden":1obxly65 said:
Wow, almost looks worth a trip down south just to see a couple of old friends. I'd love to see what the LBAOP is looking like now, too.

I'm sure LBAOP would love to have you come down SM, I know us at IMACwest would :)

Bring cookies and maybe we'll comp you ;) :P

A

Anonymous

You heard about the Mexican wedding cakes, eh? They are wicked good, yes indeed.

A

Anonymous

seamaiden":1c0epmol said:

(muses) Might not be a bad time for me to go out there for a visit, do I need a reservation or is that offer to sleep under your porch still good :lol:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: