brandonberry

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Benefit Frag Sale, Auction, and Raffle Sunday August 9th @ 2pm @ The Fish Room in Raleigh, NC
There will be a huge frag sale, an auction of used equipment and live reef corals, fish, etc, as well as a raffle of donated new items items and gift certificates for local fish stores on Sunday, August 9th.

This event is to benefit the family of Roger Adams who gave his life for his country while serving in Iraq. He leaves behind his wife and 4 children. His wife's brother, Josh (foresteronw), is a valued member of CarolinaFishTalk and we would like to reach out to him and his family in this time of need.

Everything will officially start at 2pm, however it would be good to get there at least 30 minutes early if you are bringing donations and/or to register to buy items in the auction. If you would like to help, many people will probably be getting there at noon or earlier.

There will also be food and drinks for sale. All proceeds from this will also go to benefit the family. If you do not have aquarium related stuff to offer as a donation, you may want to consider helping with this.

More details will be posted on this thread of Carolina Fish Talk:
http://www.carolinafishtalk.com/forum/s ... post100302
We are still in need of volunteers for this evet, so please send a private message to me or to ScooterBlenny by clicking the link below:
http://www.carolinafishtalk.com/foru...do=newpm&u=987

If you cannot attend and would still like to donate something, there are several options. You can contact someone who is planning to attend and have them bring it, post on this topic that you would like to have it picked up, or possibly drop it off early at The Fish Room. If you would like to drop it off early at The Fish Room, please contact Bryant at (919) 501-7774.

Lastly I want to stress that this event is strictly to benefit Roger's family. This is not meant to be a frag swap where people sell corals and keep the cash. I'm sure everyone will be respectful of this. Thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: