Status
Not open for further replies.

RARECLOWNSNJ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
We are moving and this sooooo fits our time line.

Would be cool but i dont think the fiance will go for the office having a 30 by 30 by 18 cibe in the middle of it that looks like its part of the room.

Got me thinking thou

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Seem like a pair of tools only in it for the $$$$$$$
It's all about the money..no one does anything for free lol Actors don't act for free why shouldn't they get paid? They make the sickest tanks out there I think they deserve it. How many shows is there about fish tanks? I think it's awesome that we can see on tv how they do what they do.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
It's all about the money..no one does anything for free lol Actors don't act for free why shouldn't they get paid? They make the sickest tanks out there I think they deserve it. How many shows is there about fish tanks? I think it's awesome that we can see on tv how they do what they do.

1+ dont forget it can give us MORE ideas on how to make a set up more nicer for us too. =)

RARECLOWNSNJ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Woah so quick to bash someone based on a reefbuilders thread no less.

They dont present themselves as the face of our hobby. Its is a TV show about an over the top aquarium design business. Its not being billed as a conservation show, its reality tv.

I didnt expect them to be public education show, its reality tv, i expected over the top.

Also i have noticed alot of critisism is coming from other companies who do the same thing. The reef builders blog was written by a guy who owns a company that does the same thing as ATM.

Og Drogon

Freshwater monster
Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
Some of you guys/gals on here should get together and do something local ...... On a local channel ....and start from there..... It will be sad if these guys show is about installing exstoic tanks and thats all. then that's not really helping out with how diverse this hobby really is ..

Fix Your Fin Or Get Your Fin Fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: