• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jbpig

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i will be traveling to Pittsburgh at the begining of Aug and was wondering if there is ant southdown there that I can pick up?

TIA
Joe
icon_smile.gif

jbpig

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks! I will be waiting! I used to live in Mt Washington...now i live in south goergia! Family makes fun of how a talk now...kinda funny cause i used to make fun of how people down here used to talk!
icon_biggrin.gif

jbpig

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hutch,

I have to come thru there to pick up my son in fayetteville so that might be an option!
thanks
icon_biggrin.gif

scott324

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are coming up 95 which I think you would going from Ga to Pa. There is plenty of SD in the washington DC area. You could stop by and pick it up on the way back. There are 2 stores I know of specifically, but i've heard there are more. one is in Annandale Va, and the other is in Fairfax, Va. Both are very short distances from 95. Annandale is probably a little closer. I would call first to find out. Just look there number up on one of the online yellow pages and you should be good to go. HTH
Scott
icon_biggrin.gif

jbpig

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scott,

Not sure wich way we will be comming back home down 77 or 79 thanks for the help!! I will check it out if I come down that way!

Thanks
Joe

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: