trevor1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone on this board has been great with excellent advice. I appreciate everything so much, butI now have to sell my reef that I have spend tons of $$$ and time establishing it for over 1 year. I'm leaving college and I cannot take it with me. I'm so sad to see all the critters go. I have the 55g stocked full of very large corals that I need to sell. I will also have very estab. Figi and Happai LR for sale as well. If any of you reefers out there are interested look at the details in the MARKETPLACE area of Reefs.org!! I'm selling all coral first then I will sadly move to the rest of the equipment/ along w/ the tank. Very good prices I'll even cut you deals on the shipping costs for whatever you purchase. Thanks again everyone for their great advice and help w/ the common problems of keeping a little piece of the ocean!
icon_smile.gif

gkrane

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all im sorry to hear you have to dismantlr your tank. Man, if i only had my 180 up and running right now we could talk since i live in phoenix...I dont have all the equipment i need for it yet, and my 55 is chock full....Good luck

trevor1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks everyone for all the emails. I responded to all that have emailed. I still have ton of stuff for sale. Just email me! Thanks Reefers
icon_smile.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: