• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

SnowManSnow

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anoyone know of a company tht makes custom MH / VHO canopies? I need about 500w of MH and VHO mixed, but I only have a space of 24X24 in which to do it :)

B

trido

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, seriously, Do you have a lumenarc? If not you should have plenty of room for two 24" VHOs. One on either side of your MH. Maybe wazzel lives close enought to build it for you on his free time. Better yet. Didnt you build that nice stand? You could do it! 24" URI VHOs= 75W each.
You'd be pumping 550 watts. 8)

Unarce

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had one made here before: www.petsupplyliquidator.com and still keep it as a back up. They've since gone under new management, so I can't say for sure if the quality is the same as before, but the prices are pretty good.

If you do decide to go this route, save some money by insisting that they NOT include fans or bulbs. You're better off getting IceCaps and German bulbs.

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just remember that a VHO setup can be a little bigger than the expected size. For example, my 46.5" VHO setup is actually closer to 47" after all is said and done. :wink:

But yeah, why not do it yourself!?? :)

SnowManSnow

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bleedingthought":4yzavayq said:
Just remember that a VHO setup can be a little bigger than the expected size. For example, my 46.5" VHO setup is actually closer to 47" after all is said and done. :wink:

But yeah, why not do it yourself!?? :)

Answer = Time

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: