veronique

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi! one more ID for tonight, just confirm for me this anemone that I got today, the percula and tomato love her.
Vero

Attachments

• Img_4597.jpg
    Img_4597.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 168
  • Img_4606.jpg
    Img_4606.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 170
  • Img_4550.jpg
    Img_4550.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 169
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
it's a Ritteri also known commonly as a magnificent. They will get HUGE if they are given proper nutrients. The tentacles get a nice emerald green with purple tips (most common morph) and the base gets a very deep purple (more purple than it already is). Nice anemone good luck with it.

veronique

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Was sold has a long tentacule anemone, but now the guy of the shop who has some knowledge think the young kid made a mistake and sold me a magnifica.(my tomato and two percula love it)
I got two anemone this week end and I am not sure of their kind on both of them, I would appreciate if the sellers could put the write name in their shop, so I could stop guessing and trying to find my answer on the net and with your help guys.

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Veronique, New Word usually has a couple of ID books on the spinning book rack near the cash register. I use them freely while I am in the store:)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: