Vision06

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Few questions maybe someone can help

I have a bublegum echino that for the first time I've noticed, opens it's mouths and pooed out some brown stringy stuff. Is it poo? or is it expelling zooxanthellae?
It's healthy and my water parameters are on point. Picture one is of it with mouths wide open. I couldnt get a poo shot because he stopped pooing.

Second question is: Pic 2 -What the can I get an ID is this? It was given to me as a freebee because I bought a few corals and it was tossed in.

Third Question: Pic 3 - I Have no clue what this is. It doesnt retract when I touch it. The picture is blurry but I cant get a better zoom on it. It is a very neon green with a Glowing like neon green tip. What the, is it?

Attachments

• Picture 232.jpg
    Picture 232.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 191
  • Picture 235.jpg
    Picture 235.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 195
  • Picture 228.jpg
    Picture 228.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 189
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
1- the echino is not happy but if it is new I wouldn't worry yet. It isn't very inflated and it is expelling zoox. They can "poop" though and it would come out of the same place.

2- is a favid of some kind maybe even a diploastrea brain (but they are usually more cone like than these polyps). I would put money on favid though.

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
1 - all of them are on target
2- looks like a type of favia to me
3- i dont know what you're looking at unless its the macro algae

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: