Status
Not open for further replies.

kgoldy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Just got my Vortech and a pair of Boxer Crabs there today. I drive all the way from Bellmore to this place, because I know it's got the healthiest, most hard-to-find livestock around. I've been looking for those Boxers for months!

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
spike man.. I don't usually get involved with this sorta stuff, but Mike only has one employee (unless he hired someone else within the past week).. and I HIGHLY doubt anyone working there will throw up a shill post. Just not their style at all.... just my opinion.

kgoldy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Tell me another place within 20 minutes of Bellmore that always has vortec's on their shelves, and I'll give them props too. The place deserves praise for having the stuff that I want for my setup that no one else near me has. If you've got suggestions for a better spot, send me a pm. Othwise, quit wasting your time trolling the boards.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in there about a week and a half ago and picked up a protein skimmer. Cheaper online, but I was in a real rush. Mike is such a pleasant person. I was in there again today, and he asked how the skimmer was working out. I told him he should check this site out. People have nothing but good things to say about him.
He definitely won over a new customer. There's a place in Hicksville I won't name, but I'm glad I never have to go there again.

itsaNYthing

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Great store... Mike is a stand up guy who is very knowledgeable about his stuff, his live stock is always healthy, and has a great selection of frags.

edit: me and bigdog are there just as much as Mike is sometimes lol, were lucky to live near such a good store

jdnumis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
You never know, just give him a shout (631)667-0795. If not, he would order it and have it in a few days. All I see when I go there are his sumps as far as big stuff for sale.

jdnumis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I was in the store yesterday!

Mike has a huge display of scoly's for sale. he bought 45 of them and colors and the prices are amazing. He has many more lps/sps corals that are healthy and great prices.

Get yourself a xmas gift like I am.

Thanks Mike

~James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: