Attachments

• DSC04630.JPG
    DSC04630.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 465

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Steven your scoly is awesome but how would it do in a high flow tank? I can picture that big hunk of meat blowing all over :D I know you have some blasto type LPS would love to see pics of these.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Hmm, good point, forgot about that. This might be a problem for some LPS but i think for scolys they can handle the higher flows. They just won't be able to expand as much as they would under lower. Blastos i don't think would be okay under high flow, that might stress them out, they are finicky LPS to begin with. With that said, here is a pick of one of my blastos :)

ppeblasto2.jpg

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
HEHH THANKS GUYS,
i have probeblly the worlds worst digital camera, so i dont have a pic of my small litlle fragy. ill try and borrow a friends good camera, and post a pic.

heres another mother colony, of a small frag i have

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 286

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Looks like Berlinmethods, am i right? :)

joe said:
HEHH THANKS GUYS,
i have probeblly the worlds worst digital camera, so i dont have a pic of my small litlle fragy. ill try and borrow a friends good camera, and post a pic.

heres another mother colony, of a small frag i have

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
heres some more mother colonies, of frags i have. kinda close up, i know, but they are good shots.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    36 KB · Views: 283
  • xvdv.bmp
    40.3 KB · Views: 272

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: