• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I used to live in Yorkville on east 90th Street btwn. 2nd & 3rd. For you old timers-just below the old Rupert-Knickerbocker brewery. Worked in the 24, 28, 30 & 34 pcts. in West Harlem what seems like a whole lifetime ago.
Wasn't that brewery still there in the early 90's? The 24 has too pull out with the most parking and mv tickets. I know several guys at the 34 and 32..
Well I rep the whole darn Island I work between the bowery and Inwood... My favorite being East Harlem... But I rest in Inwood.

E

eyexist

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me break it down to you guys. The true flavor of NYC comes from the working class families of Queens, Bklyn, the BX and the triple digits streets of Manhattan. You can keep your high rents, shoe-box sized apts, and tourist choked streets...Manhattan and Disneyland and both equi-distant from reality.

there is only one Astoria:)

fishguttz

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
eyexist, last I checked they have those yuppie apts in all of the neighborhoods you just mentioned, especiall brookyn and queens.

SIReefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Cheesehead-The brewery :beer: stopped producing in 1965. They finally
completed the housing complex in 1975.

Chief-The 24 was like a day off :sleepy: when covering the upper west side. But in the mid 80's it was loaded w/volunteer victims (urban pioneers) which made for lots of running around.

tonep

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I'm on 122nd and FDB
Right down the street from the 28th I believe
Actually my friend is a lt there

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: