MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Monday!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Marine Depot is an online-only aquarium store that was established in 1998. Our main offices are in Southern California although we have East and West Coast warehouses to deliver orders quickly to customers in all areas of the country.

Our goal is to sell the best aquarium gear, nutrition and supplements the world has to offer and provide free advice to hobbyists of all levels of experience.

Please visit our website and check out our YouTube channel to see what we're all about (I would post links, but I am receiving a message that says I have to do 5 posts first!). If you have any questions, let us know! :biggrin:

We enjoy talking tank and would love to hear from you!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Rating - 100%
278   0   0
hello Jeff,

i've only had great experiences when ordering from you guys; im happy to see you guys are getting back to making videos on youtube again.

but i have a question a fellow reefer told me that Kent Marine has a recall on their A&B supplements, is there any truth to that ?

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kent Marine

hello Jeff,

i've only had great experiences when ordering from you guys; im happy to see you guys are getting back to making videos on youtube again.

but i have a question a fellow reefer told me that Kent Marine has a recall on their A&B supplements, is there any truth to that ?

Let me ask our Kent Marine buyer and find out for you. Hang tight and thanks for your patience while I dig. :grouphug:

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deals deals deals

Hi Jeff @ Marine Depot
WELCOME!
had great exp ordering from u guys!
So the question is what discounts do MR reefers get?
Thanks Shawn

Hi vashawn. Thank you for shopping with us and for your kind words.

If you've never shopped with us before, we are offering $5 off your your FIRST order at Marine Depot to MR members with coupon code REEFS.

If you have shopped with us, you can use coupon code SUMPS for the next week to take 10% off all the in-stock sumps and overflow boxes we carry.

We'll be posting offers and educational content here regularly, with some exclusives as well to make it fun for the community. We are also interested in highlighting things you want to see from us?so please don't hesitate to let us know what you are interested in.

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kent Marine

hello Jeff,

Our buyer for Kent Marine reached out to our contact at Central Aquatics (KM's distributor) to explore this matter further since, thus far, it seems to be news to our team if their was a recall. Again, thank you for your question and for your patience while we find out the truth to what you've heard.

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kent Marine

I have a question a fellow reefer told me that Kent Marine has a recall on their A&B supplements, is there any truth to that ?

I now have an official response to your question:

"I have heard back from R&D and our Tech Department and there is no truth to the recall on Kent products."

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fo Sho

Thank you very much =D

fosho_1_3.jpeg

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the warm welcome!

Welcome Jeff of Marine Depot.
Looking forward to the deals.

Hi oh207. Thank you for the warm welcome!

If you've never shopped with us before, we are offering $5 off your your FIRST order at Marine Depot to MR members with coupon code REEFS.

If you have shopped with us, you can use coupon code SUMPS for the next week to take 10% off all the in-stock sumps and overflow boxes we carry.

I'll be posting discounts on reverse osmosis system upgrades in about an hour, so keep an eye open for those!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: